1. Church expansion. University Bible Fellowship Church, Adelphi. A preliminary plan of subdivision was submitted to expand the church by 10,287 square feet. The church is at 3600 Metzerott Rd., Adelphi.
2. Mixed use project. Capitol Properties, Warrenton, Va. A preliminary plan of subdivision was submitted for Stephen’s Crossing, a mixed-use development project with up to 1,390 residential units and up to 300,000 square feet of commercial space on 169 acres southeast of Crain Highway and Brandywine Road, Brandywine.
3. Apartments. Keane Enterprises, Ashburn. A site plan was submitted for demolition of an office space and to build a 275-unit apartment complex on two acres at 4700 Berwyn House Rd., College Park.
4. Self-storage complex. Parcel 33 Self-Storage, Hyattsville. A site plan was submitted for an 83,990-square-foot self-storage building at 4805 Froclich Lane, Hyattsville.
5. Advance Auto Parts, Roanoke, Va. A building permit application was filed to fit-out a new 7,000-square-foot store at 7025 Berry Rd., Accokeek. The store will be part of the Manokeek Shopping Center.
6. Hospital addition. Doctors Community Hospital, Lanham. A building permit application was filed to construct a $2.4 million, two-story addition to the hospital, at 8118 Good Luck Rd., Lanham.
7. Townhouse lots. V.O.B. Limited Partnership, Vienna. Two plans were approved to build 219 townhouse lots as part of the Beechtree community. The townhouses will substitute already approved apartments at the project, in the southeast quadrant of Leeland Road and Route 301, Upper Marlboro.
8. Senior apartment building. Stayrou Associates, Annapolis. A site plan was approved for a 57-unit elderly housing apartment building in the southeast quadrant of Buchanan Street and Queens Chapel Road, Mount Rainier.
9. Dollar General. Accokeek Associates, Greensboro, N.C. A preliminary plan of subdivision was approved for a Dollar General store on 1.1 acres at 15792 Livingston Rd., Accokeek.
10. Car wash. NSR Properties, Riverdale. A detailed site plan was approved for a car wash in the southeast quadrant of East West Highway and Belcrest Road, Hyattsville.
11. State government building. BE Cross Street LLC, Rockville. A building permit was issued for a $15 million office building to house the offices of the Maryland State Department of Housing and Community Development, at 7708 Cross St., Lanham.
12. Office building. Konterra Realty, Laurel. A building permit was issued for a $590,000 office fit-out for Fidelity Engineering, at 7001 Muirkirk Meadows Dr., Laurel.