A Prince William County teenager who went missing overnight, and was said to be in "extreme danger," was found safe Sunday, along with the man suspected of abducting her, authorities said.
Police continue to investigate the circumstances of the girl's disappearance.
An Amber Alert had been activated for 16-year-old Sinahi Aguilar-Cruz after police said she was likely abducted by 21-year-old Roberto Medrano Segovia in the Woodbridge area. Authorities later found the two in the same area and canceled the Amber Alert, Prince William County police said.
Police spokesman Sgt. Jonathan Perok said Aguilar-Cruz and Segovia were being questioned Sunday afternoon.
"As of right now we're trying to figure out what happened," he said.
Aguilar-Cruz had last been seen at 14807 Danville Road in Woodbridge, police said.
Perok said Aguilar-Cruz was reported missing after a house party at that address. Witnesses reported the two had gotten into a dispute, and Aguilar-Cruz was "forcibly placed" into a vehicle, Perok said. The Amber alert was activated at 1:43 a.m.
They were found together Sunday afternoon, Perok said.