1. One Loudoun restaurant, south side of Russell Branch Parkway, west of the intersection with the Loudoun County Parkway. Special exception to allow a restaurant with a drive-through on 0.99 acres zoned PD-TC (Planned Development — Town Center).
2. One Loudoun housing facility, south of Route 7, east side of the Russell Branch Parkway at Neponset Street. Special exception to allow a congregate housing facility on 3.33 acres zoned PD-OP (Planned Development — Office Park).
3. One Loudoun rezoning, south of Route 7, east side of Russell Branch Parkway at Neponset Street. Rezone about 3.33 acres from PD-OP (Planned Development — Office Park) to PD-TC (Planned Development — Town Center) to allow a congregate housing facility.
4. Sterling Park Business Center, 22370, 22400, 22446 and 22455 Davis Dr. Special exception to allow parking in the front yards between the office uses and Davis Drive, and to allow existing buildings that might have office uses in the future to be less than 26 feet high, on 51.04 acres zoned PD-IP (Planned Development — Industrial Park).
5. Glascock Field At Stone Ridge, northwest corner of Route 50 and Gum Spring Road. Special exception to relocate an approved heliport on 42.07 acres zoned PD-OP (Planned Development — Office Park).
6. Sheriff’s office substation, One Loudoun, south of Route 7 on the east side of Russell Branch Parkway, near Ashbrook Place. Special exception to allow an Ashburn sheriff’s substation on 13.33 acres zoned PD-OP (Planned Development — Office Park).
7. Four Corners Industrial Park Lot 1, 1506 Moran Rd. Site plan for construction of a gravel contractor storage and parking area, with a proposed extended storm water management detention and proposed Virginia Department of Transportation entrance onto Moran Road, on 2.14 acres zoned PD-GI (Planned Development — General Industry).
8. Dulles Trade Center, West Lot 13, west side of Trade West Drive, north of Evergreen Mills Road. Site plan for a warehouse and loading area on 4.75 acres zoned PD-GI (Planned Development — General Industry)
9. Brambleton Landbay 1 pool site, south of Ryan Road, west of Northstar Boulevard, across from Creighton Road. Site plan for a community pool on 146.34 acres zoned PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing, four units per acre).
10. Arcola Center Main Street Residential, north side of Route 50 between Gum Spring Road and the Loudoun County Parkway. Site plan for 248 multifamily residential units and a clubhouse on 7.49 acres zoned R8 (Residential, eight units per acre).
11. Glascock Field At Stone Ridge, southwest corner of Graves Lane and Stubble Road. Rezone about 7.7 acres from PD-OP (Planned Development — Office Park) to R16 (Residential, 16 units per acre) to accommodate the relocation of approved 128 multifamily residential units, and to rezone about 2.2 acres from R1 to PD-OP to accommodate commercial vehicular access from future Arcola Boulevard to the adjacent site, zoned CLI (Commercial Light Industry).
12. Belmont Estates Phase I, southwest corner of Graves Lane and Stubble Road. Approval for 20 single-family detached units and three open parcels on 18.33 acres zoned PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing, four units per acre).
13. East Gate III Multi-Family Residential, 25225 Poland Rd. Approval for 222 multifamily units (including 14 affordable dwelling units) on 12.2 acres zoned R16 (Residential, 16 units per acre).
14. Seven Hills, Section 4, south of Braddock Road and west of Gum Spring Road. Approval for 212 multifamily units on 306.53 acres zoned PDH-3 (Planned Development Housing, three units per acre).
15. Dulles Trade Center, West Lot 20, Trade West Drive, north of Evergreen Mills Road. Approval for a 5,540-square-foot office and 8,123-square-foot warehouse with associated parking on 2.16 acres zoned PD-GI (Planned Development — General Industry).
16. Dawson’s Corner Recreation Center, south side of Buffalo Run Lane, east of Gum Spring Road and west of Bull Run Post Office Road. Approval for a 4,000-square-foot community center on 164.69 acres zoned PDH-3 (Planned Development Housing, three units per acre).
17. Stone Ridge Land Bay 5R, along Stone Carver Drive between Millstream Drive and Tall Cedars Parkway. Approval for a recreational facility with a swimming pool, tennis court and community building parking on 2.25 acres zoned PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing, four units per acre).
18. Steven and Elizabeth Battiston, 7,920-square-foot storage building at 19571 Evergreen Mills Rd.
19. NVR MS Cavalier Loudoun, 6,404-square-foot clubhouse at 25185 Chafee Cir.
20. Dawsons Corner, 3,159-square-foot clubhouse at 42195 Madturkey Run Pl.
21. Sizdahkhani LP, 13,360-square-foot tenant fit-up at 700 Fieldstone Dr.
22. DTC Partners LLC, 22 apartment units at 45708 Imperial Sq.
23. East Gate Partners II LLC, 3,089-square-foot tenant fit-up with pool at 25401 Eastern Marketplace Plaza.
24. Loudoun Medical LLC, 4,414-square-foot alteration for a tenant at 44035 Riverside Pkwy., No. 200, Lansdowne.
25. Ashbrook Commmons Park, 9,14- square-foot tenant fit-up at 20020 Ashbrook Commons Plaza, No. 150.
26. Dominion View, 22,600-square-foot tenant fit-up (Phase 2) and a 5,200-square-foot tenant fit- up (Phase 1) at 22970 Indian Creek Dr., No. 300.
27. One Loudoun Downtown, 2,212-square-foot tenant fit-up at 20365 Exchange St., No. 400.
28. Seven Hills, 22 condominium units at 42103 Piebald Sq.
29. Goose Creek Preserve, 10 condominium units at 21168 Belmont View Terr.
30. Round Hill Investors LLC, 1,368-square-foot waterworks building at 17925 Ridgewood Pl.
31. Loudoun Parkway Center, fit-up for future tenant at 43780 Digital Loudoun Plaza.
32. Dulles Trade Center, 13,465-square-foot building at 42669 Trade West Dr.
33. One Loudoun, 11 townhouses at Duxbury Terrace.
34. Kirkpatrick West, 12 townhouses at Quarter Mane Terrace.
35. Seven Hills, 32 townhouses at Clairmont Manor Square, 12 townhouses at Huntwick Glen Square and seven townhouses at Plainridge Terrace
36. Goose Creek Village, 14 residential condominium units (Building 2) at Geddes Terrace.
37. Villas at Eastgate, 12 residential condominium units at Peirosa Terrace.
— Compiled by Sandy Mauck