“Ultimately I believe that the optimal regimen for the mRNA [vaccines] is going to include that third booster shot,” he said.
Here’s what to know
- Pfizer and BioNTech said Tuesday that they have submitted initial data to the Food and Drug Administration from their vaccine trial on children between 5 and 11 years old.
- Nearly 1 million Americans have scheduled appointments to receive the third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine, according to the White House. Here’s what you need to know about the United States’ boosters rollout.
- After months of declining to reveal his vaccination status, Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James confirmed Tuesday that he has received the shot.
- As the federal government has rolled out sweeping coronavirus vaccine mandates, Americans are divided on whether such requirements should apply to workplaces and eligible K-12 students, according to the results of a Kaiser Family Foundation poll released Tuesday.
- Nearly all of United Airlines’ U.S.-based employees have been vaccinated, the company said Tuesday, touting the success of its policy after becoming the first U.S. carrier to require the vaccine among its workforce.