In honor of the 10-year anniversary of “Mean Girls,” our discussion topic for the comments today: Who are the best on-screen teenagers, in any medium, of all time. Because I am watching “Friday Night Lights” for the first time, my answer of the moment would be Matt Saracen.
• Alex Petri on her cameo in the book that turned into “Mean Girls.”
• James Poniewozik rightfully asks what “Mad Men” has done to Peggy Olson.
• Alexis Okeowo on the girls taken by Boko Haram.
• What you have to do if you want to feature a famous painting in a movie.
• The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation awards its prize for conservative thinking to a writer focused on the arts, Wall Street Journal theater critic Terry Teachout, for the first time.
• My colleague Ruth Marcus on Donald Sterling’s attitudes about sex and money. And The-Dream goes after Sterling via music video.
• Alan Sepinwall on shows that get worse when you binge watch them.
• Neal Katyal tries to parse the connection between Aereo and cloud computing, which the Supreme Court justices focused on during lat week’s hearing.