Tracey Emin’s “My Bed” just sold for $4.3 million at auction, which is a lot to spend for a piece of art that takes up that much floor space. But as these wild bidding frenzies always do, word of the sale made me wonder which piece of art I would try to snap up if it were available and I were obscenely rich. I think it would probably be Vermeer’s “The Love Letter.” What about all of you?
• How to make hoecakes.
• Well, “Better Call Saul” sounds kind of bananas.
• A video game that has dragons and gay characters.
• After HBO gave up, Starz is going to try to make an adaptation of “American Gods” work with Bryan Fuller.
• Bisexual women who fall in love with men share their stories with BuzzFeed.
• The history of the superhero movie in graphics.
• What it would take to terraform an asteroid.
• You can probably stop worrying that watching television will kill you.
• “Orange Is The New Black” actresses on various installments of the “Law & Order” franchise: