In case you missed it — or, you know, you just want to keep watching the GIFs of T-swizzle singing along to everything — here’s a countdown to our favorite moments of the night.
7. Prince and his hoodie. Also, Prince loves Goyte’s “Somebody That I Used to Know.”
6. Taylor Swift knows all the words to all the songs. And her audience dancing is just as awkward as her stage dancing. We have the GIFs to prove it.
5. That time when Frank Ocean beat Chris Brown for Best Urban Contemporary Album. (Also, we voted and decided that this category wins our award for worst award name. ever.)
4. Dr. Jon and The Black Keys. Thank you Dr. Jon for putting us in the mood for Mardi Gras.
3. Justin Timberlake is back, y’all! We’re going to ignore the sepia tone and focus on Jay-Z, the new song and his good hair night.
2. Kelly Clarkson’s acceptance speech for Best Pop Vocal Album. Can’t wait for the Miguel/Clarkson single to drop.
1. Give us more Miguel. We “Adorn” you!