The only public walk-up entrance is at Persimmon Tree Lane and Country Club Drive. No public drop-offs or pickups will be allowed at the country club’s main entrance on River Road. Spectators who want to be dropped off must use the taxi, limo or private vehicle drop-off on Persimmon Tree Lane. No parking or standing is allowed there.
There is no general admission parking near Congressional.
Public parking sites:
- Rock Spring Lot, 6720 Rockledge Dr., Bethesda (seven miles from Congressional at Interstate 270 and Democracy Boulevard). This is the best location for those coming from Virginia and other areas south of Congressional Country Club. Open 6 a.m.-7 p.m. through Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Montgomery County Fairgrounds, 16 Chestnut St., Gaithersburg. Open Thursday and Friday only, from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. A single-day pass is $7. Cost includes one-day parking and shuttle pass from Fairgrounds to Congressional.
- VIP Preferred Parking Lot F, 7727 Persimmon Tree Lane, adjacent to the tournament’s main entrance. Open 6 a.m.-7 p.m. through Friday; 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Shuttles will leave about every 15 minutes from both lots. Anticipate security checks before boarding buses. Don’t bring bags larger than 6”x 6” x 6.”
The T2 bus from Friendship Heights and Rockville is operated by Metro on weekdays and by Ride On on weekends. From 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, the T2 Ride On will operate every 15 minutes between the Friendship Heights and Rockville Metro stations. Between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., the bus will operate every half-hour. Don’t forget to bring your SmarTrip card for easy boarding.
The last trip in the evening in the direction of the Rockville station is scheduled to pass through the intersection of River Road and Bradley Boulevard at 8:04 p.m. The last trip in the direction of the Friendship Heights station is scheduled for 8:10 p.m. at the intersection. The stops are on River Road just west of Bradley Boulevard.
Bike racks are available at the tournament’s main entrance on Persimmon Tree Lane.
- Spectator information on the Montgomery County government Web site.
- Tournament information on the Tiger Woods Foundation Web site.
- Information about parking passes for the locations listed above is available here.