This story has been updated.

The director of the MetroAccess paratransit service no longer works at Metro — a departure that comes amid a probe launched this year by the agency’s new inspector general into reports of racial and sexual harassment.

Omari June, a 10-year veteran of Metro, was accused in a 2015 lawsuit of making offensive and threatening remarks to a woman whom he supervised. The woman who alleged harassment was fired months after complaining about her treatment, according to the lawsuit she later filed.

That lawsuit and complaints from other individuals about Metro’s handling of the allegations prompted an investigation by Metro’s newly appointed inspector general, Geoffrey Cherrington.

A Metro spokesman declined to confirm June is no longer working for Metro, or to respond to a report from WTOP that the top-level manager had been terminated for wrongdoing.

“We do not comment on personnel matters,” spokesman Richard L. Jordan said.

June could not immediately be reached for comment. An email to his Metro account was returned with a message reading: “Please be advised that this individual is no longer a WMATA employee.”

Metro denied the harassment allegations against June when the lawsuit was filed in April  2015, and said internal investigators were not able to find anyone to corroborate the woman’s story. The employee, Minkyung Kim, was fired in April 2014. June kept his job.

The lawsuit was settled out of court last year. While details of the settlement have not been made public, court documents indicate Metro was to make payments to Kim.

The nature of her accusations were detailed in a July article in The Washington Post. The suit alleged June often talked about sex in the workplace and bragged about the size of his genitalia. At one point, he simulated a sex act with a water bottle, it said. Another time, he assigned Kim weekend “homework” to “figure out” what color her skin was and report back the next Monday, at which point he followed up, the lawsuit said.

June also sent sexually suggestive photos and videos to Kim, the suit alleged.

According to the complaint, Kim attempted to bring the incidents to her immediate supervisor, but that supervisor responded, “I’m sorry … I can’t control him.” Later, the suit said, “Kim was falsely accused” of insubordination and being “too direct in her tone” after she persisted in her complaining.

In the lawsuit, Kim alleged Metro had conducted “a sham investigation.”

An attorney for Kim declined to comment on Friday.

Cherrington, who opened an investigation into the alleged racial and sexual harassment after individuals outraged over the agency’s response to the allegations, also declined to comment Friday.

The Amalgamated Transit Union Local 689 released a statement Friday saying it is “unacceptable for any Metro worker to endure sexual harassment in the workplace.

“If the complaint is true,” the statement said, “it is also unfortunate that the allegations of a two-year old complaint were only verified recently.”

Jack Evans, chairman of the Metro board, said Friday he could not speak specifically about any personnel issues, but said broadly he believes the new inspector general is achieving his mandate of rooting out wrongdoing within Metro.

“The board hired a new inspector general, and we’ve charged the IG with doing the most thorough job he can in every aspect of Metro — personnel, contracts, overtime, everything, Evans said.

“This kind of stuff — it’s only the beginning. There are going to be lots more things brought to light,” Evans said. “Everybody who has been taking advantage of Metro — they’re going to have to pay.”

MetroAccess has also struggled with service problems in recent years, with some passengers left stranded, waiting for a pickup for hours, and others reporting spending entire afternoons on circuitous routes on the paratransit vans.

Read more: