Can a commercial that’s been viewed over 36 million times on YouTube be wrong? Not when it features a squiggly puppy and a noble Clydesdale who just want to frolic in the field.
1. Budweiser‘s puppy-Clydesdale friendship:
A puppy befriends a Clydesdale in one of Budweiser's Super Bowl ads. (Courtesy of Anheuser-Busch)
2. Axe‘s soft-hearted despots:
Axe celebrates world peace in its extended 2014 Super Bowl ad for "Make Love, Not War." (Courtesy of Axe)
3. Budweiser’s flash-mob parade for Lt. Chuck Nabb:
Budweiser gives a soldier returning home a "hero's welcome." (Budweiser)
4. Coke’s ode to America’s mixing pot
Coca-Cola celebrates the beauty of America in one of its two Super Bowl ads. (Coca-Cola)
5. Hyundai‘s tribute to dads
"Dad's Sixth Sense" is one of two ads Hyundai ran during the Super Bowl. (Hyundai)
6. Cheerios‘ new addition to the family:
Cheerios brings back the mother, father and daughter from the company's "Just Checking" ads for its Super Bowl spot. (Cheerios)
Did we miss any other cute ones? let us know in the comments. See more Super Bowl commercials on Post TV.