On Monday, 12-time Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte was dropped by his four remaining corporate sponsors after he falsely claimed he and three other U.S. swimmers had been held up by armed robbers at a Rio de Janeiro gas station during the 2016 Olympic Games.

But we still don’t know how he and/or teammates Jimmy Feigen, Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger will be punished by one of the many governing bodies that deal with Olympic sports and international swimming. That decision, according to USA Today’s Christine Brennan, is still forthcoming.

Scott Blackmun, CEO of the U.S. Olympic Committee, promised “further action” on Lochte and Co. during a news conference Sunday, the Olympics’ final day. The Associated Press, meanwhile, reported that the International Olympic Committee and USA Swimming could both sanction Lochte, though one IOC member “said it’s possible that Olympic officials could simply decide to let the USOC handle the matter.”

At 32, Lochte’s Olympic career would appear to be over, though he pledged in an interview with TMZ on Monday that he isn’t going anywhere.

“I’m still going to be swimming,” he said. “I’m swimming for another four years, so however long my suspension is, what the USOC says, I’m going to get back in the water and keep going.”

As for his thoughts on a possible sanction?

“If the USOC says I can’t swim anymore, I think that would be the most hurtful, just because I put so much time and effort into this sport. I mean, that would be heartbreaking,” Lochte said. “My true friends still support me, being behind me 100 percent, so that’s what keeps me going.”