Baltimore Ravens Coach John Harbaugh promised that the team will reassess security measures after a 55-year-old season ticket holder suffered a severe brain injury Sunday in an alleged fight with Oakland Raiders fans at M&T Bank Stadium.

Joseph Bauer remained in critical condition at Maryland Shock Trauma Center on Monday, with his sister, Susan, telling the Baltimore Sun that his family is “clinging to hope. He’s still not responsive and not awake, and we don’t know the extent of his brain damage. The doctors said it was consistent with a major stroke.”

Two men from Westchester County, N.Y., have been charged with assault in an alleged incident that Harbaugh said was  “absolutely inexcusable.”

“Whatever security has to be out there, whatever has to be done, will be done,” Harbaugh said Monday, pounding the podium as he addressed reporters and spoke of Bauer.

“Here’s a man and a family who have been longtime season ticket holders who know the people that work in the building, that love the Ravens and have been to countless number of games at M&T Bank Stadium without incident,” he said (via ESPN). “All of a sudden, there is an incident where a … gentleman is assaulted by somebody. That’s just not what we’re about. We’re a family.”

Harbaugh emphasized that his emotional comments were on behalf of the organization and owner Steve Bisciotti.“Whatever security has to be out there and whatever has to be done will be done because this is just not [what] we’re about. We’re not going to have that at M&T Bank Stadium. Our prayers are with Joe and his family. We’ll be pulling for him.”

Scott Smith, 30, of Mount Vernon, N.Y., and Andrew Nappi, 31, of Eastchester, N.Y., were each charged with first- and second-degree assault and were released Monday on bond. Smith posted $50,000 and Nappi $25,000. Smith, a rookie firefighter in Mount Vernon, has been suspended without pay pending an investigation.

A police officer working the game in uniform was summoned to an exit ramp near section 529, according to the police report obtained by The Post, and found the alleged victim unconscious. The officer reports that Nappi and Smith were stopped as they walked away. Nappi said that, after the men had had a verbal altercation, Bauer threw a bottle that struck Smith in the head. The report indicates that Nappi said he then struck Bauer in the face with a closed fist. Bauer’s wife, Sharon, told police that Bauer hit his head when Smith shoved him to the concrete. According to the police report, a witness confirmed the account for police.

Susan Bauer told the Sun that Ravens President Dick Cass had reached out to the family Monday.

“We’re just left in shock that something this stupid could happen, and so senseless,” Susan Bauer said. “I don’t know who these people are. I don’t know why this happened. I just hope they realize they have altered all of our lives beyond anything that we could have imagined.”