This week’s most-viewed Recipe Finder picks are just the right mix of quick eats and slow, savory cooking. Happy weekend!
1. Easy Cheese Soufflan, above. Like a souffle and a flan all at once, but savory and cheesy and just the comforting thing to whip up on a weekend morning.
2. Anthony Bourdain’s Boeuf Bourguignon. This is a good one to make on a chilly weekend (hint, hint).
3. Red Beans and Rice. Typically this dish simmers for hours, but here you’ll get a nice depth of flavor in just about 40 minutes.
4. Chocolate Poundcake. Featuring a soft, dense crumb with lots of chocolate flavor. Leftover slices toast well and make great beds for jam, cream cheese or nut butters.
5. Orange-Scented Olive Oil Cake. This cake is easy to assemble and freezes well. Give it a lemony scent by using the zest of two lemons in place of orange zest.
More from Food: