This week, readers wanted powerful flavors — within a reasonable cooking time, of course. Add any of these recipes to your week’s rotation for a dish that refuses to disappoint.
1. Ziti With Broccoli and Toasted Pine Nuts, above. We want to eat our broccoli, but we want it to be delicious. Many people will tell you to barely cook it, but a little extra time will get you to this cheesy pasta dish that’s loaded with broccoli. Find this Weeknight Vegetarian dish at Voraciously.
2. One-Bowl Blackberry Cobbler With Easy Cinnamon-Sugar Buttermilk Biscuits. How could we ever tire of no-fuss cooking? Fresh blackberries and easy biscuits make a shareable dessert fit for company. Find more one-bowl wonders on Voraciously.
3. Nigella’s Tomato-y Eggs on Toast. Nigella Lawson knows that hurried evenings need quick meals; she also knows that those quick meals have to be satisfying. A warm, cheesy tomato sauce plus an egg? Obviously a winner. For the rundown on this Dinner in Minutes, head to Voraciously.
4. Bacon and Orzo Spinach Salad. Another Dinner in Minutes that knocks it out of the park. This salty, tangy salad is best served hot, warm or at room temperature, making it fit for all occasions. Get the step-by-step tutorial at Voraciously.
5. Grilled Chicken Thighs With Pickled White Barbecue Sauce. Everyone loves grilling season, but try something a bit different this year. A pickled white barbecue sauce is certainly out of the ordinary, and you can be sure it’ll be eaten up fast. For the guide to this grilled specialty, head to Voraciously.
More from Food: