• Current temperature: 28 F.
• What to eat in solidarity: A hearty schnitzel from Kafe Leopold in Georgetown, served with a side of Austrian potato salad.
• Current temperature: 32F.
• What to eat in solidarity: Since the primary language spoken in Ukraine's fifth-largest city is Russian, a warm bowl of borscht from Mari Vanna should make you feel properly Odessan.
• Current temperature: 25F.
• Current temperature: 39F.
• What to eat in solidarity: If we learned anything from "D2: The Mighty Ducks," it's that Greenland is full of ice, and Iceland is very nice. But it's still called Iceland, and wouldn't you know, D.C. is soon to see its first Icelandic restaurant, called Look, in the former Teatro Goldoni space.
• Current temperature: 26F.
• What to eat in solidarity: An elk or boar burger from Thunder Burger.
• Current temperature: 24F.
• What to eat in solidarity: It's Siberia, brother. You're drinking vodka at Russia House.