Soundtrack: Solange, tonight at the Black Cat. (Alas, the show is sold out.)
• Free doughnuts this morning at Zeke's D.C. Donutz for the first 200 customers, starting at 11 a.m. Five lucky customers will win "doughnuts for life," according to the shop. Zeke's is located at 2029 P St. NW near Dupont Circle.
• Speaking of doughnuts, BYT's throwing a donut party. [BYT]
• Are these D.C's best stand-up comedy clubs? [DCist]
• Probably best to just start calling the place Bryan Voltaggio Pavilion after the chef hinted at plans to open a Chevy Chase Pavilion branch of the sandwich shop Lunchbox. [Washingtonian]
• In case you missed it, the Food section took a very exciting look at the forthcoming Bluejacket. [WaPo Food]
• It may not feel like spring is near, but with the Standard reopening on March 1, good times outdoors are not far off. [PoPville]