* Peace Ball | National Museum of African American History and Culture, 8 p.m.
* “DeploraBall” | National Press Club, 8 p.m.
* Thanks, Obama | Blind Whino SW Arts Club, 3-8 p.m.
*”What To Do When You’re Expecting the Worst,” hosted by Jezebel and Fusion | Josephine Butler Parks Center, RSVPs required, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
* Capitol File magazine’s pre-inauguration event in “celebration of service” | Fiola Mare in Georgetown, invitation only.
Friday, Jan. 20:
* Inaugural swearing-in ceremony | U.S. Capitol, security opens at 6:30 a.m., opening remarks at 11:30 a.m.
* Inaugural parade | Primarily along Pennsylvania Avenue NW, will start after the new president is sworn in and eats lunch in the Capitol
* Inaugural balls | There are three official nighttime balls, two at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, and the Armed Services Ball is at the National Building Museum.
* Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington Pink Ball | The Carol Whitehill Moses Center, 8 p.m. (Sold out)
* The UnNaugural Concert | Cultural Arts Center, Montgomery College, 7:30 p.m.
* The Anti-Inauguration | Lincoln Theatre, doors open at 7 p.m.
* Concert for Courage | Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington, 8 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 21:
* National Prayer Service | Washington National Cathedral
* Women’s March on Washington | Independence Avenue and Third Street SW, 10 a.m.
* National Planned Parenthood concert | Black Cat, doors open at 8 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 22:
* State of [the] Union: Inauguration Weekend Pop-up Yoga Class | YogaWorks 14th St NW, 2-3 p.m.
If you have information on additional events, please contact email@example.com.