FILE - In this Aug. 13, 2014 file photo, Marilyn Jean Hartman appears in court in Los Angeles. On Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014, Hartman, 62, accused of trying to sneak aboard multiple flights and sentenced to jail for one incident in California, was arrested at a Phoenix airport on suspicion of criminal trespass. Police are requesting a mental health evaluation for Hartman, who was recently ordered to spend 117 days in jail for violating probation by returning to Los Angeles International Airport. She served a fraction of her sentence and was released because of overcrowding. (AP Photo/The Daily Breeze, Brittany Murray, File) In this Aug. 13, 2014 file photo, Marilyn Jean Hartman appears in court in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/The Daily Breeze, Brittany Murray)

The 62-year-old serial stowaway strikes again.

Marilyn Hartman was arrested Tuesday at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport for trespassing one week after she was stopped while attempting to get through security without a ticket, police said.

Sgt. Trent Crump said police gave Hartman a warning on Aug. 20, according to the Associated Press. On Tuesday, an airport employee spotted her violating that warning as she was “loitering around a checkpoint and again was not in possession of an airline ticket,” Crump said, so police arrested her on suspension of criminal trespassing.

You may have read about her before. She’s been arrested or detained at least seven times since March at airports, most in California. The San Jose Mercury News reported she was caught nine times trying to stowaway on an airplane and once for succeeding. On Aug. 4, Hartman sneaked past a document checker at Mineta San Jose International Airport in California and snatched a seat on a Southwest Airlines flight bound for Los Angeles. She was arrested upon landing at Los Angeles International Airport.

Hartman was charged with unlawfully entering Los Angeles as a stowaway, which is a misdemeanor. She was sentenced to two-years’ probation and ordered to stay away from LAX unless she had a proper ticket.

But she didn’t. A day after the Aug. 7 order, she was found wandering around the airport, according to the AP.

An airport court commissioner sentenced her to serve six months behind bars — but she was released three days later because of overcrowding, the Daily Breeze reported.

Police aren’t sure how Hartman got from the detention center in Lynwood, Calif., to Phoenix, but investigators have requested a mental-health evaluation.