- These students are developing bacteria that eats plastic pollution.
Around the Country
- How this little Louisville company is helping to change health care.
- In Philly, the soda industry is on the verge of losing one of its biggest battles ever.
- The largest crowdfunding campaign in GoFundMe’s history raises more than $3 million for the Orlando shooting victims.
- Tallahassee, Florida weighs an end to its business license tax.
- The birth of a child creates a dilemma for family business in Hull, Massachusetts.
- Local businesses in Pittsburgh have profited from the Penguins championship run.
- According to new IMF data, California is now the sixth-largest economy worldwide.
Around the World
- Here’s what to expect if Britain votes to leave the E.U.
- From July, London commuters will no longer have to view advertisements that “conform to unhealthy or unrealistic body images,” the city’s transport authority announced.
- Greenland’s persistent ice melts have improved the country’s tourism prospects.
- A business owner who was taken hostage in china in 2013 is returning with a new company.
News we should know about? Email us here.