If you think you’re in the market for a happy, drooling dog the size of a miniature horse, but you live in a studio apartment, work 60 hours a week and collect spun-glass figurines, take this quiz before you take the plunge. You may find that your personality and your lifestyle are better suited to something cold-blooded. We don’t want to say that this quiz could keep you from making a catastrophic mistake that will ruin the rest of your life, but…
Sorry, we can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for.
‘Nation’s T. rex’ stands upright for the first time in 65 million years — and he’s scary
The engineering feat that re-created a ferocious carnivore, now bound for D.C.’s Natural History Museum.
- 1Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly are trying to be Hollywood’s hottest new couple — but instead are the most cringeworthy
- 2Ahead of Jan. 6, Willard hotel in downtown D.C. was a Trump team ‘command center’ for effort to deny Biden the presidency
- 3You’ve decided to quit Facebook. Here’s how to migrate your online life elsewhere.
- 4Before Alec Baldwin pulled the trigger, two film-set workers handled gun on set
- 5Biden’s critics hurl increasingly vulgar taunts
- © 1996-2021 The Washington Post
- The Washington Post App
- Policies and Standards
- Terms of Service
- Cookie Settings
- CA Notice of Collection
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Print Products Terms of Sale
- Digital Products Terms of Sale
- Submissions and Discussion Policy
- RSS Terms of Service
- Ad Choices
- Contact Us