Two people are dead and third person is in good condition at a local hospital after a gunman opened fire at a mall in central Florida, according to news reports.

Police said Jose Garcia Rodriguez, 57, walked into a Melbourne Square Mall on Saturday around 9:30 a.m. with “several pockets full of ammunition” before opening fire near the food court and then turning his weapon on himself, according to police.

Among the victims by was Rodriguez’s wife, Idanerys Garcia-Rodriguez, 33, who was wounded, and an unidentified male victim, who was killed, according to Reuters.

Melbourne police commander Vince Pryce said investigators believe a domestic dispute provoked the shooting, according to Reuters. Pryce said investigators recovered three handguns from the scene, in addition to the ammunition Jose Garcia-Rodriguez was carrying, according to Reuters. 

Few details of the shooting have emerged, but a witness told WESH Orlando said the gunman fired five or six shots before turning the gun on himself, unleashing chaos for those nearby. About 100 people were in the mall at the time of the shooting, according to Reuters.

Melbourne resident Donna Evans told Florida Today that she was in the food court when she heard gunfire nearby.

“It was a frightening experience, something that you don’t ever want anybody to experience,” Evans said. “It was crazy. We had just gotten our food to sit down by Starbucks and Chik-fil-A, and you just hear the ‘pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop,’ and you just drop everything and your body just makes you run.”

“I was running one way,” Elizabeth Trickle said. “She was running another way and then she came back and she [Evans] got me and we ran through the exit at Dillard’s.

Melbourne Square Mall released a statement on their Facebook page around noon.

On Twitter, police said they were clearing the mall store-by-store. Employees were told to exit the building through a back entrance and potential witnesses were asked to meet investigators near the food court entrance.

Local television news broadcasts showed police vehicles parked outside the mall and yellow police tape wrapped around the mall entrance and the parking lot.

{This post has been updated multiple times}