The Washington Post would like to know if you experience any delays or difficulties in voting — whether you're voting early or on Election Day. We are looking for:
- Excessively long lines at your polling place
- Incorrect or confusing information on how to vote
- Rejection of a photo ID or other voting documents
- Harassment, discrimination or intimidation
- Any other unexpected restriction not allowing you to vote
Fill out the form below to tell us your issue. We may use your submission in related Washington Post coverage online, in print or on social media. A Washington Post reporter may reach out to you for additional verification. Read the full terms here.