Highlights from Florida exit polls. Again, these are subject to change and should be taken with a grain of salt.
* Hispanics make up 17 percent of voters; they were 15 percent in 2008. Among all Hispanics, President Obama leads 60 to 39 percent. Among non-Cuban Hispanics, he leads Mitt Romney 68 to 32 percent.
* Those numbers flip when you look at white voters, who make up 66 percent of the electorate. Obama is down 38 percent to 61 among whites.
* African Americans are 13 percent of voters, the same as 2008.
* Independents are split almost evenly; party ID split is similar to 2008.
More from Washington Post Politics:
* Obama leads 66 to 31 with Jewish voters, five percent of the electorate.