Actress and Obama for America campaign co-chair Eva Longoria will be one of the four co-chairs of the 2013 Presidential Inaugural Committee, the organization announced Thursday.
Obama's 2012 campaign manager, Jim Messina, will chair the inaugural parade.
The Obamas, Bidens and cabinet members will participate in a national day of service on the Saturday before the inauguration, Jan. 19, and the president would ask other Americans to do the same to "to honor our shared values and celebrate the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr." Inauguration day falls on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 21, when the Obamas traditionally volunteer.
Here's the full list of campaign co-chairs:
- Ambassador Matthew Barzun, National Finance Chair of President Obama’s reelection campaign and former ambassador to Sweden
- Eva Longoria, Actress, Obama for America Campaign Co-Chair and Founder of the Eva Longoria Foundation
- Jane Stetson, National Finance Chair of the Democratic National Committee
- Frank White, former member of the National Advisory Council on Minority Business Enterprises
Other positions announced Thursday:
- Jim Messina, Chair, Inaugural Parade
- Stephanie Cutter, Chair, PIC Board of Directors
- Jen O’Malley Dillon, Chair, National Day of Service
- Julianna Smoot, Chair, Inaugural Balls and Receptions
- Rufus Gifford, Chair, PIC Finance
- Patrick Gaspard, Chair, National Mall