Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is in second place at 10 percent, while the rest are in single digits.
Here's the rundown:
1. Huckabee: 14 percent
2. Paul: 10 percent
3. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker: 8 percent
4. Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.): 7 percent
4. Former Florida governor Jeb Bush: 7 percent
4. Sen. Ted Cruz (Tex.): 7 percent
7. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie: 6 percent
8. Former senator Rick Santorum (Pa.): 5 percent
9. Texas Gov. Rick Perry: 3 percent
9. Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.): 3 percent
10. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal: 2 percent
10. Someone else: 2 percent
About a quarter of voters -- 26 percent -- said they were undecided.
As with any early poll of a hypothetical field of candidates, this poll should be taken with a grain of salt. But it does suggest that Huckabee is still well-regarded in Iowa, even as other Republicans have emerged as bigger voices in today's GOP.