Here's what we can glean from Walker's various social-media accounts:
1) Eat like an American -- which means eat a lot of fast food.
2) If you're not sure if Walker would eat something, ask if it's produced in Wisconsin. If the answer is yes, you must eat it in massive quantities.
This guy is his state's most aggressive traveling salesman, so get ready to eat endless dairy products and drink cranberry juice, plus some Wisconsin-brewed beer.
3) There is nothing more American than barbecue, so eat lots of barbecue.
Walker has a special connection to barbecue: He and his wife, Tonette, met at Saz's, a popular barbecue restaurant in Milwaukee. That's the same place where Walker proposed, and the couple stopped by for a drink on their wedding night. Walker regularly does campaign stops at barbecue joints, especially in Southern states.
4) Oh, well, pizza is also pretty American, so eat lots of that, too.
5) And burgers. You can't forget all-American burgers.
6) After consuming lots of caloric, salty food, wash it down with an American-made beer.
7) But also keep tabs on your weight, which could easily balloon with this diet.
Warning: While Walker is able to eat this way and magically not gain excessive weight (well, not yet), others who go down this path could easily become one of the 2 in 3 Americans who are considered overweight or obese. Walker says that he tries to get in at least 10,000 steps per day and often goes running.