1) Thanks to the First Amendment and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, companies can claim religious protections when it comes to denying coverage of contraception but not necessarily when it comes to blood transfusions, vaccinations and other treatments that might violate the tenets of other religions.
2) That may be because the First Amendment only protects Christians, as suggested by an Alabama Supreme Court justice. (He subsequently backtracked.)
3) “Buffer zones” limiting demonstrations on public property violate the free speech rights of protesters outside abortion clinics.
4) But not protesters outside the Supreme Court.
5) Selling your public parking space is also somehow protected by the right to free speech, or so says a company that helps people sell public parking spaces.