Bill and Hillary Clinton have made it no secret that they’ve been longing for a grandchild for many years. Finally, their daughter, Chelsea, is with child (maybe just to get her parents to stop talking about it). No word on the exact due date for Baby Clinton-Mezvinsky. But when he/she decides to join the world, we have found some evidence that Grandpa and Grandma Clinton will be ready for the challenge.
1. No doubt Baby Clinton-Mezvinsky will have some political swag like this tiny tot.
2. Chelsea may recommend that her dad do a better job of keeping his eyes on the prize when holding her baby.
3. Smile baby! Baby M will likely be one of the most sought after babies by the paparazzi, once he/she arrives.
4. A long time coming! Here’s Bill getting an early start on grandpa training on the campaign trail in 1992.
5. Gramee? Mimi? Nana? Grandma? What do you call your grandmother (and grandfather for that matter) who is a former FLOTUS, Secretary of State, senator and FLOAR? This baby seemed a little confused about what to do. But if Hillary’s tweet about the baby news is any indicator, it will just be “grandma.” (Snooze!)
6. Twinsies! Chelsea seemed to indicated that it’s just one … for now. But if/when there are more, Grandpa Bill will be ready for double duty.
7. Hillary’s definitely taken some political punches, she’ll be ready for anything the kid throws her way.
9. Think of all the grandma-baby matching potential!
10. Baby will be in good hands!
More from the Reliable Source: