Greetings from Philadelphia Convention Center, venue for the 2014 Major League Soccer draft.
Coverage begins at noon ET on ESPNews, WatchESPN, ESPN3.com.
The first two rounds are today, the last two rounds next Tuesday via conference call.
This blog post will update throughout the day … Refresh for new picks, trades and other news …
1. Philadelphia Union (from D.C.): Connecticut GK Andre Blake
2. D.C. United (from Philadelphia): California D Steve Birnbaum
United swapped positions with Philly and received allocation money. Vancouver and Dallas also made offers for the No. 1 pick. In the end, DCU gets the player it wanted all along and receives financial considerations.
3. Vancouver Whitecaps: California D Christian Dean
4. New England Revolution: Georgetown MF-F Steve Neumann
5. Montreal Impact (from FC Dallas): Creighton D Eric Miller
Montreal relinquished the No. 10 pick to move up
6. FC Dallas (from Philadelphia): Colorado School of Mines F Tesho Akindele
Believe it or not, NOT the first player from CSM to play in MLS (Craig Thompson DCU ’08)
7. Vancouver Whitecaps: Jamaican under-20 national team MF Andre Lewis
8. Seattle Sounders: Hartford D Damion Lowe
Son of former MLS Kansas City and Jamaican national team forward
9. San Jose Earthquakes: Stanford MF J.J. Koval
10. Toronto FC (from Philadelphia): Xavier D Nick Hagglund
11. New England Revolution (from Colorado): Maryland F Patrick Mullins
Expected to go in the top 6, possibly No. 1. Ends up with Hoyas’ Neumann in Foxborough
12. Colorado Rapids (from New England): Louisville MF Marlon Hairston
13. Chicago Fire: UC Irvine D Marco Franco
14. Columbus Crew: South Florida D Ben Sweat
15. Philadelphia Union (from Toronto): Coastal Carolina MF Pedro Ribeiro
16. Houston Dynamo: Wisconsin D A.J. Cochran
17. Portland Timbers: Maryland F Schillo Tshuma
Episcopal High graduate left College Park after two seasons
18. Real Salt Lake: California D Ryan Neil
19. Colorado Rapids (from New England): Notre Dame D Grant van de Casteele
For second-round selections, click here.