EARLIER ON THE FIX:
WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED:
* Judd Because: Senate Democrats' campaign arm isn't committing publicly to backing Ashley Judd yet.
* Executive Decision: Cuyahoga County Executive and former FBI special agent Ed FitzGerald (D) formed an exploratory committee for governor of Ohio. FitzGerald is seen by many Democrats as the strongest potential challenger to Gov. John Kasich (R).
* Gay GOP Activist Eyeing Graham Challenge: Bruce Carroll, a founder of the national Republican group GOProud, will resign his position to consider a primary challenge to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).
* I'll Pick Up The Tab: Donald Trump said he'd to pay to fund White House tours that have been canceled because of sequestration.
* The Maine Event: On the menu for Obama's Thursday lunch with Senate Republicans: University of Maine Lobster, Fox Family potato chips and Wild Maine Blueberry pie. (Maine Sen. Susan Collins (R) picked the menu.)
* What Can Brown Do For You? Former senator Scott Brown is joining the law firm Nixon Peabody LLP.
* Hacked! Former secretary of state Colin Powell's Facebook account was hacked.
Is this the real or fake Colin Powell posting on his (hacked) Facebook page? Screengrab. twitter.com/EasonJordan/st…
— Eason Jordan (@EasonJordan) March 11, 2013
Politics And Pints: Don't miss it! Beer. Pizza. Political trivia. What more could you want? 7 PM. Cap Lounge. Deets here.
THE FIX MIX:
Just another day at the office.