2. "I am not a perfect man and I will not be a perfect president."
3. "The Web site itself is doing a lot of stuff."
4. "I was not informed directly that the Web site would not be working... the way it was supposed to. Had I been informed, I wouldn't be going out saying, 'Boy, this is going to be great.'"
5. "I'm accused of a lot of things, but I don't think I'm stupid enough to go around saying, 'This is going to be like shopping on Amazon or Travelocity' a week before the Web site opens if I thought that it wasn't going to work."
6. "With respect to the pledge I made that if you like your plan you can keep it ... the way I put that forward, unequivocally, ended up not being accurate."
7. "What we're also discovering is that insurance is complicated to buy."
8. "That's on me … we fumbled the rollout on this health-care law."
9. "And you know, buying health insurance is never going to be like buying a song on iTunes. You know, it's just a much more complicated transaction."