Since the debate was primarily about photographers' chance (or lack thereof) to document the president's days, we thought it made sense to tell the story of "Jay vs. the media" in pictures. Seven of them to be exact. (If still pictures aren't enough for you, click here to watch some of the "highlights.")
1. It all started so peacefully.
2. Then Jay started getting concerned.
3. Like, really concerned. And also a little sad.
4. Then came the pointing.
5. And the "let me finish."
6. And the doing whatever this is.
7. When it was all over, Jay was still smiling. But maybe not so much on the inside.