On Tuesday, the Miami Heat went to the White House to celebrate their second straight NBA championship. You could be forgiven for missing this event because a) it happened concurrently with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's state of the state address b) you were too busy Lebron-ing c) no one likes the Heat.
But, the Fix loves basketball almost as we love politics so we went sifting through the pictures from the event to find the best ones. Our six favorites are below.
1. Which of these four people is the most powerful?
2. Not sure how we feel about LeBron's top-button-buttoned-no-tie look.
3. Chris Bosh is just happy he gets to touch the ball for once.
4. Wonder how President Obama feels about his name being listed after the Birdman on this trophy.
5. President Obama and Jesus Shuttlesworth.
6. Juwan. Howard.