House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) grew frustrated with President Obama on Thursday, blaming him for the continued crisis along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Here are five examples:
1. November 3, 2010 – Democrats lose control of the House in midterm elections. "I take responsibility for that."
2. October 16, 2012 – Attack on U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. "I'm the president. And I'm always responsible."
3. May 27, 2010 – BP oil spill. "In case you were wondering, in any of your reporting, who's responsible? I take responsibility."
4. October 30, 2013 – HealthCare.gov crashes. "I take full responsibility for making sure it gets fixed ASAP."
5. July 14, 2009 – Economy in freefall. "I love the folks who helped get us in this mess and then suddenly say, 'Well, this is Obama's economy.' That's fine. Give it to me. ... I want the responsibility."