- Play a full 9-man football game, including two referees (20 people) (Editor's note: This is a thing in Aaron's home state of Minnesota.)
- Have a TV show about having an ungodly number of children (21, including parents)
- Represent the entire state of Pennsylvania in Congress (20)
- Set the world record for most people playing the same piano at one time (17)
- Win an NBA championship, including the coach (16)
- Populate the entire city of Mentone, Tex. — the county seat of the nation's least-populated county (21)
- Make play dates for each of Romney's grandchildren (22)
What other remarkable things can you do with the number of people it took to approve Romney's tweets? The comments section awaits.