NBC's "Parks and Recreation" ended Tuesday night. The show followed the public service career of Amy Poehler's Leslie Knope from deputy director of the Pawnee City, Indiana Parks and Recreation department to city councilor to a National Park head. It featured plenty of all-star political guest appearances and moments along the way.
Here are 12 of our favorites.
1. Knope high-fiving Michelle Obama
2. Vice President Joe Biden's book "Biden the Rails: 101 Poems Inspired by My Travels Through Amtrak's Northeast Corridor."
3. Knope eating Madeleine Albright's waffles
4. The Washington, D.C., party where Knope meets Sens. Barbara Boxer and Olympia Snowe
5. A city hall filibuster by Patton Oswald who spends eight minutes talking about his dream Star Wars-Marvel crossover film
7. The heated policy discussion over soda size with the Pawnee Restaurant Association
9. Cory Booker and Orrin Hatch's folk band
10. Knope's impassioned speech on feminism at a campaign stop for her husband, Adam Scott's Ben Wyatt.
11. Knope meeting Sen. John McCain
12. And of course, Knope meeting Biden
Bye, Pawnee, we'll miss you