David Letterman is not a fan of Indiana's state version of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act signed by Gov. Mike Pence (R). On the "Late Show" Tuesday, he said: "This is not the Indiana I remember as a kid. I lived there for 27 years, and folks were folks, and that's all there was to it."
Letterman counted down the top 10 guys Pence looks like. Here's his list:
10. The guy at the bar who sends your girlfriend a drink
9. The guy who makes his dog sleep outside
8. The guy whose wife has to tell him he's "getting a little loud"
7. The guy who greets a room full of guys with "morning, ladies"
6. The guy who has a little too much fun on "audience get acquainted" night
5. The real estate agent whose photo is on a bus stop bench
4. The guy who keeps a baseball bat in his trunk
3. The guy who won three national championships as head coach of the Indiana Hoosiers (Bobby Knight, who is also known for throwing a chair onto the court during a game)
2. The guy who arrives at his high school reunion in a rented Ferrari
1. The guy fishing in a Cialis commercial