1. The choir that sang Eminem's "Lose Yourself"
You can buy the choir's cover of "Lose Yourself" on iTunes, and its music video for the song has been viewed nearly one million times.
2. The other choir that kind of looks like N Sync
(if you squint)
3. Carson's wife Candy playing the violin during the National Anthem
She would make a talented first lady.
4. The microphone Carson wore that is reminiscent of the microphones N Sync and Britney Spears wore in the '90s
Carson walked around the stage with one of those microphones that goes around your ear. If you didn't know any better, you would think it was a TED Talk.
5. Carson talking about drug dealers bringing him candy as a child
"I remember when our favorite drug dealer was killed," he said. "They used to bring up candy."
6. When he talks about beating his wife ... at pool
Carson said if he talked about beating his wife in a game of pool, the media would go with the headline: "Carson admits he beats his wife."
7. Carson saying he doesn't want to be a politician
"I don't want to be a politician," said the man who just announced he's running for president.
8. Carson calling out unemployment truthers
Carson said slick politicians and biased media tell us that the economy is better than it actually is. "You can make the unemployment rate anything you want it to be," he said.
9. The all-male choir returning to perform "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" as Carson and his wife sang along and an American flag descended from above
A glorious ending to a glorious announcement.