We have noted, as have others, that it has been three weeks since Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has answered a question posed to her by the press. (She's been an official candidate for a month as of today.) She's happy to talk with screened attendees of her events -- just not the media.
Or, to put a fine point on it:
Last question answered: June 18, 2015, evening. Clinton talks to John Ralston.
- 4,320 minutes prior at a press conference in New Hampshire.
- 1,440 minutes prior with the Des Moines Register.
- 33,200 minutes prior in New Hampshire.
- 4,410 minutes prior in Iowa.
- 40,150 minutes prior in New Hampshire.
Note: That's fractions of minutes in the timer, not seconds.
We will, of course, update this post -- and the timer -- in the event that Candidate Clinton answers another question. Fingers crossed!