Trump, with his Jim-Carrey-esque face and atypical physical expressiveness, is a boon for the GIF-sharing industry (a.k.a. the Internet). Below are the 10 best GIFs of the once-and-sort-of-current Republican front-runner's campaign from June until today. There might be additions in the future, but as of this moment, this is the most accurate available ranking as determined by my personal taste.
* "GIF" (an acronym for "graphics interchange format") usually refers to a short, looping animated image, often a snippet of video. As all web-savvy people know, it is pronounced with a soft G, like "jif."
Let's descend a gold-colored escalator to get this thing started.
10. Trump shrugs at Rand Paul
9. Trump describes the "bing bong"-ing of lobbyists
8. Trump dances like a dork on "Saturday Night Live"
7. Trump gets a low-five from Jeb Bush
This would also be in the top 10 best Jeb Bush GIFs.
6. The belt incident
5. Trump plays the air drums to an Aerosmith song
4. Trump talks about how lobbyists are "killers"
Source: (I made this GIF and honestly don't remember where the video was from, my apologies to the Internet gods.)
3. Trump is a normal patriot
2. Trump smiles
Source: Fox News/Reeve
1. Trump reacts during the second Republican debate
That is your official ranking; dissenting opinions are necessarily incorrect. The end.