* Anthony Weiner: "I knew disgusting and unwanted porn star @REPWEINER was a sleazebag the first time I met him. Thank goodness he was revealed (so to speak)."
* Barney Frank: "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful."
* "Saturday Night Live": "That Saturday Night Live is able to joke about the Germanwings air tragedy is disgusting. They should apologize to all of those suffering!"
* Wind farms: "Wind Farms are not only disgusting to look at but also cause tremendous damage to their local ecosystems."
* Wind farms, again(!): "Not only are wind farms disgusting looking, but even worse they are bad for people's health."
WaPo book critic Carlos Lozada — a one-time Ciquizza winner! — and Politico's Eliana Johnson squared off over other things Trump thinks are disgusting, how bubble wrap was invented (fascinating story!), which president said "I make American foreign policy" and whether Kim Kardashian West or Cristiano Ronaldo has more Twitter followers.
You can listen to the latest episode of Ciquizza below. Make sure to subscribe — and give it 5-star ratings too! — on iTunes and Stitcher. Do it. That's an order. (For all of the WaPo podcasts, check this out.)