- Inside the mind of James Clapper.
- In Utah, military weapons are now being used to guard the schools.
- Surveillance video shows NYPD cops driving the wrong way down a one-way street, side-swiping an SUV, then attempting to frame a man sitting in the passenger seat for damaging their squad car. They even checked the streets for surveillance cameras before making the arrest. They missed one.
- George Washington, the boozehound — and the creepy effort to erase his love of whiskey from American history.
- A SWAT team smashes up a vacant house in search of a man wanted on a domestic violence warrant, even though the landlord told them the man had been evicted and offered to let them in with a key.
- Kentucky state police go to the wrong house at 1:30 a.m. to serve an arrest warrant, then shoot a Great Dane five times.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.