- The Georgia police officer who recently killed a teenager who answered the door while holding a Wii controller had been fired from her previous job for a variety of misconduct, including firing her gun at an unarmed suspect.
- A South Carolina deputy says he had no choice but to kill a 9-year-old lab, which was on a leash. (And here’s more from the cops-killing-dogs files.)
- More surveillance-state creep, courtesy of the repo industry.
- “Hey, let’s create a ‘meth offender registry’! What could possibly go wrong?”
- The United Nations is upset that some American states are legalizing marijuana.
- The National Security Agency has an internal advice columnist. And she is apparently concerned about privacy violations . . . or NSA employees.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.