- A New York prison guard union bristles at the notion that inmates should be treated humanely.
- A new law gives the Idaho public defender system a reboot.
- Another state executes a man with drugs that officials are keeping secret.
- Civil rights lawsuits against police have cost the city of Chicago half a billion dollars since 2004.
- The U.S. Border Patrol’s problem with excessive force.
- New York City cops and firemen play a hockey game for charity. Brawls ensue.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.