- A former Utah cop pleads guilty to faking DUI reports.
- A college professor is suspended for posting a photo of his daughter wearing a “Game of Thrones” T-shirt.
- President Obama commutes the sentence of a man who would have had to stay in prison an extra 3 1/2 years due to a typographical error. What’s telling is that the courts refused to address the problem.
- No, pot isn’t going to rot your brain.
- St. Louis police plan to try a humiliation tactic on men suspected of soliciting prostitutes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.