- The Drug Enforcement Administration looks to be going rogue.
- Speaking of which: “The ‘war on drugs’ is over, and America is looking for an honorable exit.”
- “Sacred Straight” programs still don’t work. And they’re still popular.
- The company you keep: “I think Texas probably does it as well as Iran.”
- Human Rights Watch warns that the day of “killer robots” in policing may be near.
- The use of eyewitness testimony is a game of “don’t ask, don’t tell.”
- The Supreme Court will have an opportunity to rule in a number of Confrontation Clause cases next term. Given the ongoing crime lab scandals across the country, the right to cross-examine lab analysts remains a critical part of a fair trial.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.