- Denver cops involved in a brawl that erupted at a swing party. Someone will blame this on legalized pot.
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence tells the Justice Department that trying to prevent prison rape is just too darned expensive.
- A San Mateo, Calif., family calls 911 to request help with its special-needs daughter. Police respond, end up killing her.
- Occidental College expels a male student for having sex with a female student while both were drunk, even though the college says the woman consented.
- Seven things you may be doing online that could get you arrested.
- An empty rifle case found in a parking lot leads to a SWAT invasion and a room-by-room search of students and lockers.
- A Florida judge confronts, verbally berates and threatens a public defender for refusing to waive his client’s right to a speedy trial.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.