- A federal judge has struck down the Transportation Security Administration’s no-fly list.
- Overseas: A Thai protester is arrested for reading Orwell while eating a sandwich. Iranians are arrested for dancing, singing in a video celebrating the country’s World Cup team.
- Puppycide: Salt Lake City man says police came onto his property and killed his Weimaraner during a house-to-house search for a missing kid. The kid was found asleep in his parents’ basement.
- Someone in the Delaware attorney general’s office subpoenaed the personnel information of a Reddit user in order to obtain details about two people having public sex during a St. Patrick’s Day parade.
- Because it worked so well with pot: The British Medical Association recommends banning tobacco for anyone born after 2000.
- A woman claims a Department of Homeland Security-led police team raided her home, ransacked her house, then left with little explanation. Her security camera captured part of the incident until the raiding agents turned the cameras.
- IRS admits to improperly releasing the tax returns of a group that opposes gay marriage.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.