- In Washington state, you can expect legal pot to be expensive and hard to find.
- In Philadelphia, there’s another asset forfeiture outrage, as a widow loses her home and vehicle because of her son’s low-level drug dealing.
- Justice Department lawyers are already hard at work coming up with strategies police can use to get around the recent Supreme Court ruling on cell phone searches.
- A Texas father reports to prison for falling behind on child support, even though his employer admits it was due to a clerical error beyond the man’s control, and he promptly made up the payments, plus extra. It’s hard to see how his kids are better off for putting their dad in a box.
- The firm the San Diego Police Department has hired to investigate allegations of misconduct has ties to the former San Diego police chiefs the firm is being hired to investigate.
- An interesting case in which DNA was apparently transferred by paramedics, falsely implicating an innocent man.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.