- Florida deputies shoot, kill an unarmed man after a drug bust.
- Former Texas prosecutor John Bradley, who lost his job after helping prolong the wrongful imprisonment of John Morton, is now working as a prosecutor in Palau.
- An Arizona State University professor body-slammed by police after she protested getting stopped for jaywalking.
- Hawaii has just abolished life without parole for juveniles.
- A new report by the Southern Center for Human Rights paints a terrifying picture of violence in Georgia’s prisons.
- See if you can guess how much a speeding ticket in Chicago is likely to cost you. Then click here to see how you did.
- New York judge strikes down the state’s cyberbullying law.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.